Monday, September 28, 2009

Hey guys . So let me update you with my Sports Awareness Day. The turn Up wasn't really good but everything went as planned. I can Say its quite well organised. Not that I was organising it but really. So we invited Mr Haridas to just talk about Sports and health in general. We had our games right after that
Me 'instructing' Evon what to do
Mr Haridas showing his bicepscepsceps





My 2 lovely assistants....


Joshua leading us in a warm up

we had to jog around the court and.............
jump like kangaroos.......

and continue jogging

Practicing how to jump

practicing how to stand



Can you believe this is just the warm up?


And so to the games..not much photos because Xuan Yun was referreeing


So thats about it. Thank You God for the good weather and every person who came.

No comments: