Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Chosen Task


Wassup beautiful people of the world. So for the past week..let me see what happened


For my college. Had my chem test and Msian Studies test on Thursday. It was ok la. see the marks then tell you all la. On friday me and Yui went to Times Square to get those expired committee a present. She needed to get for Kah Yun and I for Tien Yi. Got her the best key chain..Muahahaha. Yui bought a Man U bottle. There was this super annoying guy selling jerseys man cos Yui wanted to get a jersey for Kah Yun and just asked the prize , the guy was like." you just want one?(x5) " then he took his calculator and was telling how much he usually sells "normally its rm 130,140,150 but I'll give you better Rm80" and he was giving some reasons why to buy like since got the Man u sign,nike logo.....motha..I can make my own one for free la dumb. then we just walked off. Stupid fellow. Then to cf. So it was of course the farewell meeting for them . Since I'm the current games Master(actual name is coordinator but dis sounds nicer) I had to come up with games. PLayed like some bomb game and some quiz game.


The Youth turn up wasn't so gud yesterday but its ok. Still had fun. After 2 months of events kinda weird going bak to normal service. Krystal Chaired by the way. then uhmmmm...

Played Drums today. Thursday experimented quite a lot until Wen Li also headache.muahahaha....but today was good. turned out well I think....

Jeremy's gift to steven. A pillow
me during the games as the master








best gift
thats it from me.

No comments: