Monday, October 12, 2009

Can't Get Over you

Ok guys. Time for my weekly update again. Uhmm..let me see what happened this past week....

well monday till Friday was pretty much normal. Wake up , College and come back

Friday had cf. Got kenneth to do games that week. He played H2O. it was quite fun la. Started with 2 gaps and ended with 0

Followed princess to Public bank to do the acc for cf. Saw Datin there. So scary. Went back to college to eat cos not much time ed. Then Lian and Ade came to eat with us. Each time she gave me some extra stuff to my plate they'll go AWWWWWW.. then went I gave her lagi wei..hahaha

Youth was good also. More ppl came that day. Ytd had the 1a.m. worship training . Finished quite late though but it was good la towards the end when we went to the individual classes. Have to work on my 3 levels.

other than that . nothing much . Exams soon..Haiz... Anyways Miss you !!

2 comments:

JaCeLyN said...

nice post... hehe... I think I roughly know who you were referring to...

charmer_91 said...

shoosh...keep it low profile..hehe