Saturday, September 5, 2009

When I held you in my arms, nth else was arnd me



Hey guys wanna update again before col reopens. The hols has been quite fun. Finally got my licence already. Was suppose to get it next week. I called the guy and asked bout my licence then they got the nerve to say they done everyone's one except mine. seriously that was wat they told me. Before I could ask why they put down. So my mum tembak them kau kau and asked for a real good explanation. Next thing I knew, they smsed saying its ready already. Hahah. Took on Friday
My L. Dun Laugh. They really stink in doing this



My P..a bit nicer but yea..could be better
At least I got it ed
Went out with yui on friday. Went to watch G.I. Joe . She wanted to see. So do I. It was a nice show la. Not as nice as transformers for me though. Really enjoyed yesterday =P Lunch and breakfast at Vivo. It was nice =D
Anyways thx again yui for the present you gave me
cool leh??
Owner lagi cool

Buyer coolest




And also thx for this. It makes it extra special with the words on it.Yea baby

No comments: