Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time's Up

HI
So I got stuffs to update now..

1st is of course Dawn prayer..Wanna write my testimony here
So like just 1 week before dawn prayer, I had my bad accident during badminton. SO I was really thinking hard if I should go for dawn prayer since I could not even walk properly at first but Hock said when you're not well, the best place to be in is the church and what better time than Dawn Prayer. So I was talking to Nick Hee and was telling him ''OK this year i'll prove even injured ppl can still come for dawn prayer". So this year we had to do the korean-style of praying which I found it quite difficult at first because I was so used into getting into groups and then pray but in the end I found out for me personally its better for me to pray like that as it gave more freedom to pray. I learned how to just really soak in the presence of God.

Also during the period I had my driving test. Wanted to skip dawn then but did not. Glory to God

SO before camp, went out with Yui to Times at 9. yes i know, its not even opened but who cares nth else to so la... went to subway to eat and continued walking arnd..... till we had to go back,

Ok moving forward to CF Camp. I had to sacrifice a few things for this camp. 1st was playing drums for Evon and Nick Khoo for their Merdeka Presentation and also Zoe and Jo Ee for missing their Merdeka Dinner. I believe everything went according to God's will. I'm glad to see so many youths from my church taking up new challenges.
Anyways this year the theme was Impacting Ourselves, Impacting Others. The speaker was Moses. Dunno how to spell his first part of his name. He was good. With his teachings and sharings.

When we arrived in camp in Bethany Home, I expected worst.Most probably because i set my standard very low for camps. It is a school for special children. We had to stay in classrooms while some girls stayed in real rooms. ROmmates were Steven, Jeremy, Malau, Kern Wen. 1st day we just had a game at night called War Game. Was the helper for Jeremy along with Sze Ling and Elisa. Then Yui had a bad accident in chich her finger like got twisted but its ok now =D. PLayed Big 2 in my rooom. Lost 3 times in a row wei. but won the last one..Im dat gud.

Then for day 2... played the conga thing for andrew as he lead worship for the 1st session. IN terms of worship and belief, we share quite a lot of similarities. One thing that striked me during Moses teaching was when he asked us"How far are you willing to go for God, Are you willingto sacrifice your dignity, guilt, possesion for Him?" Thats the thing I'll take back.

SO for my group consisted of Ying Ying- leader, Leon-Asst, Sophia, Vanessa, Matthew, Evon. These guys are the best. Ying Ying was so worried bout how she was. I thought she was good for devotion and managing the group. We got 2nd place wei... gave chance to Ivan's team...hehe.. My teammates were really sporting, am so proud of them for their part in the play . Some more during the games on the 2nd day at my base. they did the hardest task and lost out on 5 balls.. had to toss up balls and catch in a cup while the members circle the middle man.

Also played the Cahul if thats what you call it for most of the times during worship sessions. It was a new experience for me playing that which was fun. Played with Tien Yu also during one session.. I took the conga and he on that.

So on the 2nd nite. we managed to watch Man u beat arsenal . Fixed the tv dere. Although I was tired but the idea of watching it with your friends who supports Man U and Arsenal are fun. Kept saying 9 more mins till dey score and Brian Mok kept sayin Ben Foster Own goal...haiz...Leon was very funny during his liverpool match..throwing balloons everywhere...It was a real fun experience la until Miss Leow woke up and scolded us and had to go to our rooms..sigh but who cares....

and its a good thing i had this big ulcer. So i had to drink a lot of water. So i didn get sick. A lot of ppl got sick.

And as usual got teased like mad in camp by EVERYONE! 1st about that thing and also just about me..I'm the joker..muahahaha

Also got to know more about Dik Jun and Eugene during the camp on the 2nd night. Got to know them more deep. Shared bout a lot of things...

Final night was the best la =P..hehehe and also the journey back....

Before I finish. Thank Yui for the present. Really like it. Will use it as soon as my wallet goes byebye...

so thats it then

Me sacrificing Isaac..mauahahaha
poke poke!

abraham and Isaac


Before the birth of Isaac
sarah's pregnancy
making out time
Yu wern's group
We are the world
Jem's






time's up!

No comments: