Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forget Yesterday

hey guys. So like now I finally got someth to blog about . Now I'm on Raya holidays until dis thursday. Last week nothing much really happened. Just that I need to really make up my mind if I want to do games for CF. Still thinking. uhmm we took our DELTA CREW picture for our college magazine. The theme WAS suppose to be heroes...I noe rite but we changed to hip hop. SO like everyone had to wear hoodies. We took the pic on friday.


ALso my Youth Event ( SPORTS AWARENESS DAY ) is coming up this saturday. So everyone who wants to come and support me please do so. Any details please call me. We're inviting Mr Haridas , a former hockey player/coach, badminton coach, Olympic Council member and currently who gives lectures on Sports Science. We're going to play captain ball right after that . Its in my church NEW LIFE, NO. 8 JALAN 227 PETALING JAYA.. It'll be fun.


So went to TIMES Square today with yui ! I like your new hair style. Looks nicer and more like your age. So ppl won't ppl think I'm some pedophile. hehe.. Went to the theme park because wanted to try it out. It was very nice going most of the rides. Anyways its ok yui that you got a bit dizzy..OKk?went to this chinese shop for lunch with her.Very fun day...


thats about it for now =P


No comments: