Monday, August 24, 2009

One Way

Hello everyone.. so like this past week has been really great


1st was my results which came out on wednesday afternoon but I took it on Thursday because I didn't know it came out earlier. Well I'm not going to say how much I got but I can say I got blessed results. Really praise God for it. It sets the tone for my 2nd sem...


Also had my driving test today. and I passed !!! amazing right. Was really praying like mad for this cos didnt want to take it again and pay RM 150. I heard from my friends that most of them needed to bribe for the road test. So as to honour God of course I did not do that. In the end I passed still . Just barely 16/20 . Was really blessed with a good officer. He didn't make much noise bcos i heard from others just now that their officers scolded them and pressured them. Mine was super quiet. Funny thing is I did not out on my seat belt until half way thru. My officer was like knodding his head only.. My slope also really thank God......my 3 point finally could turn in at the right time....It's good la..


Also this week is the final week for dawn prayer =( So since this week is the hols for school students, many youths came. Which was encouraging for me to see all of them. Went out with breakfast with them....


Sorry cant have breakie with you... we can have dis friday till monday =P


Really want to thank all those who prayed for my driving test. Hock, Yui, Gracie, Wei Meng and all... wooo


Played drums yesterday also. For me it was good.. Tried out few things and Wen Li said I was more daring today. Of course not all worked out.. but its good...


so thats it from me now..CF CAMP coming soon...yay

No comments: