Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Coincidence??

hey guys . Just want to share with all of you something interesting.


SO jeremy called me on Monday nite asking me if I want to do chapel on the next day at 930 pm to replace Regina ?? Yea Jeremy's timing is always the best =P so since this is the period I am really able to help so why not right. Then later he sms'ed me saying he'll confirm with me on the next day only cos got some miscommunication..


so to the next day. we waited for Ern Wei to come to lead Chapel...yes..that miscommunication... but in the end he didn't come bcos he was sick ...so i said why not I do since i prepared. SO i shared about Jesus turning stone into bread and water into wine. I kep t saying bread into stone and worst was stone into rock...ahahaha.. well the conclusion is that we must be always thinking of others when we do something and not ourselves..... ask me if you want me to elobarate more


so on the next day was supposed to be Regina but she got stucked in the jam so she asked Leon i think if he could find a replacement. and I was there... so i found I wrote a note inside my phone once ... so i decided to share on that


It was about Jesus calming two storms.. one is the storm while on the boat(signifying an external storm) and Jesus healing the demonised man( internal storm) its basically Jesus has the power and love to take control of both storms that we face..


SOOOOO... Before I went back home , I managed to see Regina in the office. I told her what i did as she asked.To my very surprise, that was what she practically wanted to share about . also about storms but a bit more detailed on the 1st storm...


God has really wanted that message to be shared isn't it... Like I used to say, If God wants it to happen He will... Its just so mind blowing that we both thought of the same thing. Coolness...


COincidence ??I think not....

No comments: