Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Can Move The Mountains

Hey guys . So like wanna update now..It has been a real tiring week... With dawn prayer and fasting. I'm really really tired. but on the brighter side. I know God knows and that he'll bring me trough. Finally got used to the Korean style of praying. this week has been a real battle spiritually. Loads of ppl got sick and other events happening ...I need more ppl to battle with me



And to college. mothing much happened for Monday and Tuesday. Went out with Ivan and Jem to get Yu Weeeeerrrrrrrrrnn a bday present..heheh... its kinda weird when you have 3 guys walking around in girls shops and choosing a gift.;..but its cool.. Friday had cf as usual..but the marchies and Julies??? went for their camp so yea.... it was still fun cos got me still..hahaha


then uhmmm...youth.... Me , Sheng and k Sum were discussing about our own event coming up. so we like had to brainstorm on sat... I nneed to get the letter to Sri Utama soon ....Looks like evryone is very occupied l8ly... It's a time to increase my capacity and for others to do the same for God. This is my motivation....


then i went for my aunt's bday party ... Cant believe they invited the whole truck of the tau foo thing dere and also the ramli burger stall !...it was gud...hahaha.... Had a real convo with Gracie too then..its funny that although we see each other practically everyday...we still can update so much..anwyays.....



thats about it from me

No comments: