Monday, August 17, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

SO like want to update now . So last saturday had my driving class for my last time I hope. Taking my test next week. It was much better just few parts still need some mroe.. Maybe cos I was tired since I slept so late the night before so yea... uhmmmm

Played the conga during youth to help out with the Merdeka Presentation lead By Von Von and Nick Khoo. So like found out hand percussions and drums are diff in some ways..hard to explain... it was fun la

Then uhmmmm...played baddie on Thursday..Injred my knee a little a bit more so yea..but its ok..and I won against Kai Kai and Yong... With my Knee..I'm cool.Just kidding la ..bout the cool part.

and also someth happened today ..uh it was my first time so I was very very nervous.... and yea hope it turns out well and according to God's plan more importantly

=P..dats it

No comments: