Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lead Me to the Cross

Well so yea I'm like 18 now.. so woohoo
Well I wasn't so enthusaistic about my birthday this year actually..Even Evon von was more excited for me than me..haha.. I mean its just a birthday so yea...its just a number..maybe cos I'm getting old so I think that way.....hehe


So like Started college yesterday and went to watch transformers after maths class..the show is really cool.Ivan being the good friend he is..followed me to TS and went back later cos he wanted to do something..Not gonna Spoil it for all of you though... but for those who haven't watched..GO WATCH!!
this movie doesnt make OPtimus Prime look like a wuss

I like this pic











anyways Just wanna Thank EVERYONE who has wished me...You guys are great..seriously ..No present in the world could ever compare to each of your wishes whether the long ones or the short ones... Love You all ..You guys made my day


for those who took their time off and smsed me and wished me on facebook


Jason lee jason Kon Keith Joanne Colin Viknesh Sharlyn Katrina Victoria Nicholas
JIng Ling Audrey Siew Mei Grace yip Daniel khaw Sarah Cham Vanessa Ong
Vanessa Lum Li May Lawrence Zong Yuan Sin Yen Shazwan HUi Shan Nishaan
Izzat Chang Hui Shareen Ivan Jem Jafri Sanoj V Sheng Tims Fyza Suet Yenn Alex Ade Yi ting Elise Joanne Gan Charlene Mun Hong Joshua Faris Snokee
Sam Wong Leconte Stef Rachel Angie Aimama Cheryl Sue Ann Yann Sarah Joel
Syahira Gurtej Bryan Yew Wei ViVian


sorry If I missed out on some names



Also Wannna thank my parents...This year didn wanna trouble my parents to prepare the birthday dinner for my relatives so I won't be celebrating with them this year =(

Want to thank my SISTER who video called me at 12 o clock just to wish me..thx sis

want to thank Gracie, she was more excited than me too..thx for the huggie and the wishy

Thank you Hock for the funny sms and also for asking everyone in prayer meeting to sing for me....haha


Also Elicia..don't worry..just belanja me next time can ed.haha..thx for calling me after you came back yea
and also Yui for staying up so that she can be the last to wish me..hahaha..and thx for your half-gift..hahahaha




Wanna thank Evon..thx for such a wonderful post you did for me.. really touched..You're inn my top 10 too..not saying which number...haha


last but not least ..want to thank the main guy in my life..my God!!!!!
without you ,without your love,mercy,power,greatness,tenderness I wouldn't be here

Thank You for the times where I needed you...


thats it from me

1 comment:

JaCeLyN said...

you are most welcome for the wishes =)