Sunday, July 12, 2009

Less Is More

So like this week few things happened. First was that my time table changed AGAIN. Changed like 4 times ed man..and I think my maths teacher is gonna change..Sad man.. Imagine you're teaching a class that doesn't like you ..haiz.. anyways I was on the right side so I wonn't feel bad..

moving forward to the inter cohort games. Partnered Ivan in badminton .. So far played with 0807( which was represented by Shun Yong and an Ausmat guy...funny) then on friday played agaisnt 0901 ALPHA represented by Jun Ren and Zong Yuan.... Tough fight..had to play really well to beat them...

PLayed drums again this week..nth much to comment on that...

so I leave you with some pictures taken by Grace last week..


My two close girl(Space)frens Congrats on getting your license

face value goes UP !

face value goes DOWN.... i was really in pain...

candid by Gracie..got few more but putting later


Thats all I have to say for now
my Funny hair hand...

No comments: