Monday, July 20, 2009

WEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

kk time to update since there is nothing much to do in the first place. As may ALL of you know already, I had a bad accident during badminton last wednesday during the inter cohort games. was in the third set and was leading when suddenly I made a smash and landed on my knee. SO pretty bad now.. Missed col for 3 days ed. Not sure when I'm coming back though. Had to cancel my driving lessons, badminton and my drums this week..sigh... maybe got just a little too excited. Anyways just wanna thank God it isnt a bone fracture or something else more serious.. I'm guessing mine is already kinda serious.


Anyways nothinng much to add onn already... Just pretty frustrated cant play sports now and especially badminton.. but,....
I'll be BACK!!!!

No comments: