Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yes Lord , Yes lord, Yes Yes lord, AMEN

K so after reading Elise's blog, I shall update.. Weel so on thursday I reported back for FREE LANCING..haha..new name I gave my self. SO Just helped out with the office work again and went to the IT Mall with Angie and of course Hock. Went to get the webcam and mic to talk and see my sister. Can save on calls already. So stayed back AGAIN at church for worship practice. Don't know la.. That day somehow my minnd wasnt there. SO thats bout Thursday

Friday, Hock wanted to do this sushi party with me, Grace and Vanessa. Just to get together before college reopens on THE 1 ST of JULY.It was fun making sushi , buying the things and playing Wii. SO had to fetch Vanilla and Grace back.

Today had the worship training . Its good today and tomorrow is supposed to be more practical so yea....
thats bout it

so here are the pics by Gracie..

me frying the eggs.. fry also so happy ed

My eggs..yea....


me caught stealing the tuna

the tuna
hock preparing while vanessa is.....weighing herself

me and hock showing how its done





Vanessa's turn

And yes Grace's turn



Hock cooking his favourite KOREAN noodles

seriously much nicer than maggie mee..

heading back to fetch the girls

and wah la ..


2 comments:

Angel said...

haha...i miss sushi times with my CG~~~~

charmer_91 said...

hahaha....

make a new cg and have one