Monday, June 8, 2009

What are the odds??

so i didn get to go for my bengkel thing..gonna scold them seriously man...me and my dad waited there but like no one came...so we went back..so they got no excuse to say that they came and no one was there...




anyways went out with Sean and Jafri for dinner at .99 steakhouse yesterday nite..it was fun catching up.. stupid jaf had to say the pasta sucked in the place so loud ! then he slmmed the table in laughter..my gudness... then Sean wanted to go to his college there to check out his prom's place..so we just follow since got nth to do..met up with his frens then went back... me and jaf went again after that cos Seann had class the next day.. supposed to catch a movie but just went for a drink..then we went nite driving arnd Taman Tun...man Taman Tun is scary. reached back arnd 12??




today went out with Jaf to watch terminator...the show aint that bad..was nice ... sound and effects was good... then I went to buy my shirts I need for the worship team..got a discount for that..



went to meet up with Vinod ...caught up and all la for about more than 1 hour... kept talking bout ........ so then we went to see sanoj...just catch up
dats it then ..byebye

No comments: