Sunday, May 10, 2009

You gave me Love

wow..I just noticed this post is my 150th...some will say finally , some will say wah so many..but I guess it's quite slow lor... anyways not gonna do anything big like an emo post or a hoo-haa post ..just gonna update everyone and my self..well Friday was the last day for 0803,0801 and 0707 seniors..tell you the truth I'm gonna miss them... people like elizabeth,snokee,alex,krystal, wen jo(gangster),david, annd others...they are funny and very hyper... well hopefully we can pass that on. and also it was practically the end of our semester for most of our batch students... I'm also gonna miss them as I will be seeing all of them on june 5th onnly and when col reopens..I mean i got my things up in june but I'm gonna miss my class mates especially... miss trashing Ivan's butt in badminton, miss those funny times when Gopal and co sleeps in class while our lecturers make fun of them..



I mean cos like I barely know them long enough but once you spend a mere 6 hours on average a day with them, you'll get that bond.. I hope they donn't change our lecturers cos they rarely give homework !!!!!!!!!!!!!


also went to TIMES SQUARE on wed to teman some friennd which I shll not mention here otherwise the person kills me...... borders rock wei..



also wennt out for breakfast with Mr hock before when to church for my LCD duty.... finally can once in a while can boost my ego... and also GRACE...I mean slim-grace ......if you're reading this...You're hot la !!!!!!!!!!!!!! very slim !!! ok ???I know you know that too...hahaha




so I guess thats it??? yea ok
so here is the best pic of the series taken by annora...safe it for the 'special' occasion





and last of all HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!
especially to my mum who has tought me how to perservere through any obstacle and rely on God's power... Love you mum !

No comments: