Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miss me already ??







X-men origins: Wolverine is the bomb..seriously a nice movie..i mean GREAT movie...first time there is a movie where it doesn't need hot chicks to make it look gud..seriously itwas nice..If onnly I was a serious X-men fan which I am and a wolverine fan I would be dissapointed with it a bit cos it didn't really follow but thats comics isn't it..they always change..and also got GAMBIT baby..fare to say I wasn't dissapointed with Him except he din have that cajun accent but hu cares , he was cool i the movie...especially when...... not gonna spoil it for you who hasnt watched unnlike some of my friends who saw it and told me what happenned.. was dissapointed.. Oo yea I watched with annora at klcc... we both like wore grey t shirts annd jeans..great minds think alike..


anyways ..last week wasRuth's bday..sry for the late post but yea .. well she's one of the nicest girl you can ever find that's pretty..... she got style also..haha... 1st time I met her , I was like wah so reserved wann ah...but in the end you prove me wrong...she's cool..haha ..so like for her bday we had to wear pink sinne she likes pink so .... i hope its enuf eventhough I didnt get you anything yea..

me and gayathry

me and ashie..the bublly girl of MCKL


me and gracie








me and the bday girl...happy belated birthday!!! God bless

also on saturday, my youth had this thing for the mother's day prepration..it was fun la with everyone helping out ..lead by ZOE we finished by 530... and I think thats it for now..don't miss me !!

No comments: