Saturday, May 2, 2009

Always play the hand You've dealt

Life
A singular word.
easy to spell and easy to pronounce
but difficult to explain. Everyone have their own side on what LIFE is and I have got mine
I was just talking to my friend...was asking why she like this guy she liked
after hearing this and that, it got me to wonder...
What is the difference between me and him
you know.. time after time .. as the years has passed... I asked people whats so interesting bout the guy they like. they would either say he's so nice and what not..and like I'm thinking then why not me...


sometimes I just wonder if its God the one that really made me like this or its because of myself I'm like this.. Me being me...tells me God made us specificly in every single detail perfectly

Ppl said my approaches kinda sets the thing off
I tried different approaches but it nvr worked out. I guess thats gotta due to because like God doesnt want me to be in one because I know He knows that my love for Him will fade once I have one and that will ruinn His plans for Him.....

..I was reading this particular passage and also remembered once I heard that some people just got different roles in their life among others


My role in particular is to help people... Many ppl have said I'm the type of person that ppl go to when trouble only arises.... I'm not complaining about this because its God plan..
They say you can never be too good or people will take advantage of you...As much as I know that, something inside me just makes me to continue... and yes I do agree ppl do take advantage of that.... Sometimes I can see that when my friends need help in something they come to me and when I need help ,i just can't find anyone who would just simply come up to me and say HOW ARE YOU? In the end after a few days when things have faded.. they come and I really thank people like these...ppl like Hock,Elicia,Grace,Jing Ling..... Just can't find that person at that time.. sometimes I do want to call her, but I know she's just too busy with her own stuffs to be bothered...

They said there are always someone special for you out there.. and that it comes when it comes... Then why do break ups , divorce and even ppl still remain single happens... I think that just came out from a guy who got everything he wanted... Let me say it when it comes to me k....

I got a lot of things that I'm both optimistic and pesimistic about .... You know..no matter how much i try , Ill always end up being that friend or maybe if I'm lucky to be the best friend to someone and thats all I think I can ever be...like I said I'm not gonna complain ... Looks like I just have to embrace it right.... I mean like I said before , you can't change God's plan ... so I may not like it right not but me being me..I have to live with that cos thats how I roll




letter from the heart of mine

No comments: