Friday, May 22, 2009

My Lips Like Sugar..Admit it

hey ppl of the world..how have you been doing?? well this week nth much really happened.

lets see..most important is that I had my physics paper on thursday..can say its a BIT easier than the jan paper but was still hard ... managed to fin in time though so its good =D
thenn today plated badminton with shun yong,Ivan(loser) and Anthony..started arnd 1030 till 2 like dat..it was fun la..rotated around with partners for doubles..others also came in to play for fun. Now everyonne knows my limit is my t shirt !..yea I'll only stop playing when I dun have enough tshirts and all of you know how much I sweat right....so yea..need not explain further..it was nice getting to play with diff styles from diff ppl... had a number of really nice rallies..
borrowed Yui some of my comics..finally met someone who is not Sanoj that likes comics..hahah...weeee


On monday went to the book fair at my badminton place ..in which I forgot they had-so I went to there on sunday and wasted my time.. bought some books for Gracie for only 4 bucks !! and bought for myself 2 books..now no excuse to not read !


and thats dat..Oo yea man U won !!!hahahaand they're gonna win at ROME baby..





look at that man..no other team can get this

my best player of the season

MAN U are the champions




all i got to say to the liverpool supporters..... IN YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!!
one more season got no title!! This is for all those that talked crap when liverpool beat man u ... you know why they call man u arrogant ..bcos they can boast about what They won..not like you..cant win so cant boast ..am I right ???gotta admit it
better luck next season....




with love

No comments: