Friday, April 10, 2009

Wazzup !


well its been a while since i've updated my blog.. well let me see...my moral classes are finally over..had my exam last tuesday and the kids carnival which was suceesfully done last 3 weeks ago..it was a fun ride with moral..got to know a lot of ppl initially as we were all new to each other when we first came to college..it was fun.. having meetings here and there for the planning of the kids carnival.. the kids carnival was quite well managed..our group just had to help out since we did our part ed...

this was during the Kids carnival day..and yes i DID help out
my moral group (from left: tanu,gaya,ashie,ruth,caryn,Mary Ruth, me,Brian and Soon wei, missing:Sze ee)..awesome them



forwarding to my camp again.. here are just some pics
us evaluating the talk thing

me representing the group to take our 3rd prize
group pics are the best..find me !
Hui Shan with her smile


and further fastforwarding to my college's easter celebration called CROSSROADS I can say it was well managed .. big hands to the committee and those who helped out.. You guys did a real great job.. well i had to wait since i registered late..s o like since i had to leave early I just took out my name tag and told them I was a helper which i wasn't lieing about and when through.. well next time I'll be a drug addict,smoker, healthy man , party boy, have a baby which i'll abort later...lol.. well I had to help out Jem along with my friends in the games department... Just had to entertain the many visitors with games like SIGNS.. so I guess that's about it
I like my tshirt ...
So i'll be having my trials next week.. Pray for me ...till then see ya!

No comments: