Friday, April 24, 2009

Into the night

well another week has passed..really man...college is passing so fast..as I was talking to a friend of mine, I can't believe it's already gonna be May !!! 5 months ...wow...how time pass so fast...

Well today had cf for the last time for many reasons..it was the last for the seniors and our last for the semester.Was helping Jem with the games .really gonna miss the seniors eventhough I barely know them. Most of them are really funny and some are just plain interesting . May God continue to be the light unto your path forever guys.



Well to day also got back my accounts mark. Managed to pass but somehow am still quite dissapointed with it la.. Am not sure why bcos its not like I really studied so well for it and also my sejarah marks last time also didn really bother me when I failed. Maybe cos I used so much ink for no use =P my maths marks are ok.. got an A and a B and for physics got a b .. could have done better but its done so what to do..but thank God for my marks .. good or bad , I still want to thank Him.

also heard a stupid story about this college mate being involved in a snatch-thief incident..seriously dumb wei...I shall not say anymore
went out with caryn to get my free lunch ..hahaha... didn have money today so she had to..haha.. yes yes sounds weird..a girl belanja-guy but who cares.. went out also on thursday for cendol..that I paid..I rock
movinng on...WOLVERINE ORIGINS is coming !!! seriously cant wait for it . hopefully gonna watch it in next next week



got my long awaited fav character in it.. Gambit =D

thats that from me
I just hope he doesnt die in this movie man

No comments: