Friday, April 17, 2009

Chill out la

Well I have finished my trials yesterday. it was ok la..physics had not enough time to finish... chem dunnnit to say ..wait ppl think i'm Lan Ci =D maths c1 was hard like mad...c2 was better but still hard...You should see me on wednnesday and thursday..while everyone was studying and doing past year questions...I was there since 8am walking around and disturbing girlS.The Librarian was like ''hey boss, can you stop moving around and disturb all the girls ah..everytime i see you always got one nnew girl one''In front of everyonne wei..super embarassing..my nama tercemar...anyways yea didnt want to bother to s tudy this week because I know the exams will be harder than the real one and also last minute never works for me. so I do what I do best

also cut my hair...i really chilling hor..ppl study i cut hair..well shun yong was like 'eh james you got gf ed ah'..obviously i was like NO ! then he was like i thought you said you'll cut hair and shave when you get a hair cut..yes.......dun laugh



well next week am gonna play badminton already since they cleared the hall... suppose to play today but everyone ffk me so yea lo...



wanted to watch movie though but nah..lazy boy... so today had cf ...some ppl didn know evenn got today.. so like I just went because need to supoort a friend and also for god and also got nth else to do at home...it was ok actually ..around maybe 20-30 ppl came?/ not so sure..played the Human web...lets just say my hands were not rightly placed ..haha



yesterday was bad la..had worship practice and my playing really was very lousy la.maybe cos not enough sleep..thanks Jason for helping me with the notes!!! I belanja you makan tomorrow...well pray for me yea...



and also let me see what else...Oo yea annora seriously very funny la...yesterday I saw her and I asked why is she wearing 2 t shirts..then she was like saying someth very funny la....hahah!! she really funny girl...can get along with her quite easily ...



Also thank you Gracie !! I already said dunnit that post but its ok... forgot to mention I'm single =D hehe...



kk i think thats about it?? yea

2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha your hands were not rightly placed as in? xD

charmer_91 said...

hahah..u nnoe la wen u get tangles in a human web...sometimes u noe