Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stop and Stare

I didn't ask for something big
I didn't ask you to do that but you did
I didn't ask you to put it up all of a sudden when I wasn't even mentioned before
I only ask is that I will not be forgotten when you have your life
Bcos I knnow even after that you will forget that I was next to you, you donn't have to prove anything by doing that bcos your actions spoke for you
You always say things that at first thought would mean something but time after time I know those are just words from the mouth and not from the heart
how many times have you even thought of me how many times have you asked how are you
at times I just feel I'm just the person that gave you stuffs and I guess thats how you remember me of
you expect me to tell you everything but you rarely did the same
the reason why I was dissapointed that day because if you have taken me more seriously you would have not done that
I just can't believe you ...
after what you did and what happened
well thats life isn't it...sadly
so what can I do but just go with the flow of it.................






..........







..............








........





so All of you might be guessing why I'm writing this...well it's just something in my mind for these past few days and needed to clear it of my mind






Along the alley lies what needs to be found
shot take by Annora

No comments: