Friday, February 5, 2010

Till I see You

hey guys. Time for a weekly update. Well this week we the 0901 seniors went back to college. Honestly I'm dissapointed that the new block is not yet done...especially the badminton court ! wanna use it ed la. Darn fakers la the college. They said it'll be done when we come for our exams....haiz...

Anyways I can say I'm quite impressed with the 3rd floor.. the new lunge is over there. Its kinda exposed as its a glass house with no blinds... but the stairs to go up is a nuisance....

So this week was the ragging week for the juniors. Iam quite impressed with the new batch..especially the girls.. they are so sporting. the guys' balls shrank seriously. All of them wanted to get rag on the last day oni..Sigh.. got to know some juniors like Joanne( who kept reminding me to rag her. she really enjoyed this kinda things la..) Amanda, Vikram, Ashvin and Catherine and some others who I forgot the names. Sorry la.

All I can say is that those who got ragged. You all are the best and you all will have more fun next year when you rag your juniors... Anyways the ragging was stopped today cos of some idiot who molested some chick so yea... dunno if true or not also....

Today Cf was good. Reuban's pastor came and shared about our general purpose in life.. it was glorify Him, Love, have dominiance over the world and work hard! woohoo I remembered what he said

so thats it from me this week. chaous

No comments: