Friday, February 12, 2010

Eh Bro Bro

So this past week has been pretty much the same.

Wanna try a new way of blogging..... wanna a follow a fren of mine's style

So yea anyways college ... nothing much to say other than they put up this stupid rule that anyone late for class by like 5 minutes or so need to get a letter from Ms Leow to enter class...

what the heck weil..its like school

does she understand that all of us don;t stay nearby like normal schools and we have traffic issues at certain mornings...

haiz...luckily my acc lecturer is the only one that is taking it seriously while the other subject lecturers aren't

sad thing is Monday and Wed starts with acc...

o yea, me and jem made this dare not to make fun of Ivan on thursday... got some inside joke in this

anyways .. moving on..

our my acc lecturer came late on wed so Kai called her to remind her of class and when she came in, she was asking us why didn't we call earlier and I said no reception..hehe...

So I'm in cny break..will be back by Wed or thursday I think

Played badminton to day with supposed-to-be Malau, Kai, Melalyn Leong aka Elison Chen but in the end Junn Hsien, Dik and Jem came along... It was a good day. played with Ivan's sister against Kai and Ivan.. super exciting match

So I guess thats it .. Happy Chinese new Year everyone!

No comments: