Saturday, February 20, 2010

Money Money yeah yeah

hey guys.


So I'm back from my chinese new year season from Spore.


Went there on Sat and came back 12am on Wed nite


It was a real prosperous year this year.,,,


Won 60 Spore Dollars in Black Jack but me and my dad lost less than 80 in poker..I hate you!


anyways nothing much different about this year's cny..same old same old


We decided to comje back on Wed on Wed afternoon..lol


My dad rushed back to reach the Ayer keroh rest stop so that we could buy some dry fit tshirts over there


Thay closed at 10 pm


we reached at 9.56 pm but they closed =(


So my dad was like telling them

dad : we called just now to tell we're comin

Doorman : sorry but close ed

dad: But we just came from Spore....

Doorman..(after 5 mins) ...okokok


then a few other passer bys also went inside..


we ate at a&w and after we passed by the place they quickly off the lites!


So went to college only on Thursday


Physics lecturer, Me

PL : where were you yesterday

Me: busy making money

PL : O i tot usaid last week you dunno what is gambling

JEng Jeng


Managed to surprise Yui..hehe.. Didn't tell her I was coming back the day before...


Almost got killed by her though for that


ANyways Worship practice was ok yesterday


Just Had to shrugg off the cny mode away..


Had my Cf sleepover yesterday which fin today...


Went to watch Little Big Soldier with Yui before the sleepover


Its a nice show... quite funny cos of Jackie Chan


The sleepover was to plan for Easter Day


I just want to thank God for all the ideas He has given us


Without Him seriously won't be able to finish


It was a good meeting..discussed a LOT!


Went mamak then palyed pingpong till 4 am!!!!


O yea me and jem bought a new bat for pingpong..now we PRO


So dats about it from me


Going off to my aunts place for cny dinner...
.

No comments: