Tuesday, November 10, 2009

O happy Day, Happy Day

hey everyone. Time for an update. So like just noticed didn't talk about my results. Can say for my stats need more practice, mechanics- don't think so much for this current level. Serious la. I lost like 5 marks bcos I tot too much. Anyways, my chem and physics unit 2,3,4 were satisfactory..... Acc the killer hasn't arrived yet


Then , Hock came to my college to do the alpha program again. This time not so bad but still kena from him. Went to Shiok Cafe at YMCA for lunch with him, Jaroline, Yui, Ying 2.... AFter college followed him to meet future sis-in-law to get the wedding rings. Looks so nice man. Didn'y know a ring brings so much meaning and now I know why is it on the left hand!! Went to makan and then took some others stuffs with them before heading home


Also have been sleeping lately quite a lot.. been super tired when going to school.. SIGH..



Also the Japanese are back ! Haruki and another team came this time. He told me wore this tshirt I gave him last year to one of the dinner functions... Nice to see him and the team. Like his sharing about his late father too.... God bless you and your church

I guess thats it from me ..Tata

No comments: