Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Carol To Remember



today was Malaysian Studies exams. FINALLY!! done with that . Will look forward to next semester when there is no Moral Studies . Will be more free. Anyways back to the exam. It was ok.
Lost my notes yesterday night. Thank God that my sister used to have the text book so yea.. Studies here and there. Also I need to learn how to read instructions properly. Wrote my section B answers on the test pad when spposed to write on the question paper. Anyways...

so today chapel was similar to mine last week. Yui lead. Was supposed to share about our goals for the year that we made so that we will still go and achieve it before the year ends.

Forward to after exams. Went out to Mayflower to eat with sleeping beauty. Lau and Malau came after dat . then it was the parent lecturer meeting. Waited for her mum to come and finish. got toknow the new building a lil bit more from Mr Reuban. After dat went out with Yui to Times to watch A Christmas Carol. Its an ok show la. not bad for me.. went to Vivo to have tea time. Then went back after that
Scroogy


Thats it from me..

Ps : College Ending tomorrow =(

No comments: