Sunday, November 1, 2009

Miss me now?

hey guys so I haven't been updating for some time. Had exams last week and finishes tomorrow. My accounts, stats and chem 4 I think not so well ed but its ok. Last 2 weeks ago i had diarhhea. Not gonna eat the currypuff again man.so nothing much to update now. Yesterday had cell outing with 2 cells. One is Kar sum's cell represented by Xuan Yun and the other is Hock.. with Jinnie. SO that makes 4 of us..hahha.. So we played snooker before going to something more man .... BOWLING.... played in curve. I think I achieved my personal best of 85 ..woohoo. I know la still very lousy but who cares. Got a strike double woohoo... Also camep registaration is ending soon. Hopefully I can go this year again.

for cf . Hock came to my college to do the youth Alpha course last friday. Since no one wanted to do then and also since he's quite experienced so just invited him... Found out its a wrong move...All my secrets EXPOSED ed....haha.. its gud la..


bak to college for you hock


Leon with the MJ pose


them in their groups

thats it from me .. See ya

No comments: