Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thats how the BALL Rolls

well this week was quite fun..it was quite normal la..had my ORIENTATION BALL.. It was nice..
liked the performances..had cf ytd... den i HELPED one girl from cf to bring her stuffs to her friend's place..it was quite far la...the oni reason why i helped her is cos u noe la..also brickfields not that safe for a girl to walk alone so yea..she said she was like prayin to God for some1 to follow her..so i did not do anything wrong..doing God's work mah....physics class on wednesday was d bomb !!.WE tricked JoLo that class was only one hour which was actually 2 hours..we were laughing like crazy and he stilldidn really noe y...den he was walkin around wandering why he had no class.. den he had to go find the LOST SHEEPS..luckily for us he didn get mad...=D
Oo yea happy bday to dik Jun..bday 2day..
well as for the ball..the food is ok la..not bad...the dance floor was ok..xcept dat i h8 the deejay..very annoyin..dis time i wasnt so stone like prom last year..shouldn eat so much though..also borrowed hock's suit for the nite.thx man..ppl said i look VERY casuall..u'll noe why la..Grace won freshie queen..congrats 2 her..she look stunnin ytd nite..i thinks dat bout it for this week i guess

here are the pics i took ytd nite

me,4got hu, and Tien Yu
me and deepaq aka mr YENG
me and my 1st gud friend- Shun Yong and Shini
sheng feng,dik Jun ,me and kar Lun aka Buff
me and Marie


eugene,ivan,Kar lun,Gopal,me, Brian and chow
me and leanne..she very tall ..=P
me and Ivan..2nd best friend

me and my bestest friend..jeremy -JEM
me and caryn

elizabeth


me and ashwinie

wats up with the face ...damm funnny...she's scared of me. you know. she said its bout how i look at her..im innocent! thats Zi XUAN by the way

me and Su yi !
Su LI


little girl !!!..she looks scary.jkjk
and thats how I roll..byes

Jun ren,ivan,leanne,jeremy,caroline and me



No comments: