Friday, February 6, 2009

All is well

hey ppl...well let me update myself bout this amazing week...

well this week is ORIENTATION WEEK

the seniors get to rag the juniors..more like bully the juniors ... the science ppl which is me had 2 have 60 signatures frm the seniors..

let me tell you that by gettin one signature is already hard like mad...my chest hurts frm d pumpings... had 2 duck walk around the basket ball court... do suicide... and lots more...

it was quite fun..cepst dat I only got 30 signs oni..crap wei...tuesday is d last day..next week...

and I just realised im so stupid... i could ask a girl to get the signs for me..cos the ragging for the girls is not so physically challenginn as mine.. stupid wei..now i oni realised

and 2 day was d last day for the orientation week.. it was funny..the seniors had the chance 2 wet us and we took dis oppurtinity 2 wet them bakk.now thats cool..

so yea... this week had its downs also.. the pre u society ppl lost me pink card..my book got lost but at least its now founded..

2day also played badminton with Ivan,jeremy,deepaq,n others..most of them are gud wei..i played 2 games.. won one annd lost one..its ok la..i played in my sandals..


so y ea that's bout it from me... enjoy ur week ppl
As I will

No comments: