Friday, February 13, 2009

I live for Your glory

another great week has passed..

well lets start with my moral project... had our food sale for our fund raisinng project..1st day sold sandwiches with drinks.. thank God dat went pretty well..wednesday sold pizzas and drinks.. dat was gud..thursday was marshmallows and choc and on thursady was brownies.. it was great la..get to know your members better..me,mitchel and brian went arounnd to sell our stuffs .. i can be a gud salesman wei


anyways..well managed to fin my physics experiment on thursday.. and community service was ok..except that we could have done another hour but jem(jeremy) was lazy..i also was lazy la.. and he wore this t shirt on wednesday..looks like something u dun see him wear often..


well had badminton this morning.. it was nice..man ,more ppl say im lookin thinner wei..dats cool

...had a talk with my fren on wednesday morning..it was gud..got ppl say im dressing upo like a model wei...kk humbling myself


well i lost my name card on thursday.. was running around like mad..so mayb it fell off..well i did pray bout it and on the next morning i tried lookin for it but no have so i just thank the Lord..

den i went for CHAPEL and wah la caroline got it !she said some malay dude gave her...last week i lost my bag of books and jem found it..God is awesome...


Well now most of my friends got to see how i lookED like last time when i was fatter...dey laughed like mad...some said my hair so big until d ic cant even fit in..=( den su li asked me if my hair can sweep the floor..


crap wei i h8 my hair now wei..shouldnn cut it just now..


anwyays dats it from mister ex alpha


happy valentines ppl

No comments: