Monday, November 28, 2011

Made it

Hey everyone. I was just browsing through some of my friends' blog and it really caught my eye that not many people blog anymore. It's sad. I maen I don't blog much now too. Been occupied and also I got twitter so very lazy to sit down and type but here I am


Anyways a lot has happened in the past few months. Most notably is my exam.My first Profesional Exam to be exact. My In course assesment wasn't that good. Need to improve on my accuracy of reading. Can't believe EOS was like 3 weeks ago an we were so tressed out then. It was the toughest paper I took so far but I thank God for his grace and mercy that He has shown me through this exam. Studied so much for this exam . Everynight will skype with Banguly to keep me awake.. This sounds gay I know but oh well... but the questions that came out were out of this world man. No matter how much we read nothing could prepare us for those type of questions


Well at least through this experience I got to be closer to God. Sometimes in your christian walk when your at such a level of faith you tend to think everything is going to work out well and you sort of 'slack off' and I think that's what I've been through this whole year. It's like I trust God will provide so I need not ask. Well thankfully He has remained so faithful and loyal to me. Prayed a lot the whole week while waiting for results and thankfully I PASSED! Was really looking to other courses around. that was how bad it was..


That's right people.I finished first year of medical school


Medical school for me is really a tough course.Now I know why a lot of people drop out , commit suicide and all that. The presure and work load is amazing. There's just no way to remember everything in this head of mine. Yet again I thank God for pulling me through this. Biology aand me ain't the closest of friends but we got along well so far.... Another 4 more years to go -_-


So I'm in to the holidays now. haven't been going out as I would like to but it's good to just chil at home. Had VBS the whole of last week. It was an amazing time spending with the kids from 4-12 yo... They are just so cute and adorable.


I was in charge of the PA..Meaning sound and LCD.. Good thing I managed to have Xuan Yun, Melvin and Ryan to help me out in this. It was good learning how to operate the sound system. Might want to serve in that on sundays too..


So thats all from me for now. Follow me on twitter. Its at the side --->

No comments: