Sunday, March 28, 2010

Out Of Titles

hey guys. sorry for the no-update-fr-2-weeks

been lazy to blog..

anyways is it me or is everyone blogging less also...

its like wherever I go , most of my friends post are still in january or Feb or early march...

Maybe cos its already of the busy season we're in...speaking bout that..its gonna be the end of March !

Exams are so near man..har!!

on the bighter side I'll be super free after that...

so anyways.. nothing much happened in the last two weeks..

last Friday went out with Kai and the rest to celebrate Monkey's bday in Times square by playing bowling...

dunno why we're celebrating

the hoody gang for the love of malau's bday
looking at my awesome score
Had to leave early though..

had that John Jacks prophesy session that nite too but didn receive anything this time from God

uhmmm... then had that LifeGame alumni thing on saturday..sadly only like our youth were the ones that come..Yui came also..

It was a good session to listen to what Hock had to say and also to share what we learned from that camp
I must reduce tummy
uhmm then to this week...the highlite goes to Treasure Hunt yesterday..

partnered Yui this year.. It was fun solving the clues and walking around the hot and killing sun together...

didn't win though..but its not abut winning...*sigh*
this year was better though...wen to the klcc park and Hang Tuah this year..more organised than last year I guess..

Brian came out with a new word...MOOBS!!

O yea also had the welcoming for the March intake...

and seriously..when we say 10 minutes for speech, pls speak for 10 minutes

Ms moey talked for almost 40 minutes !!!

I had my own games plan this time , thats why I need time.. the jan welcoming also she talk ed for 40 minutes...stick to the time limit!!

It was fun though..played bases...where I split them up to groups and they have to go to diff rooms and play the games there.. Thank you Griselda,Charissa, Chantelly, Sue-ann, Rachel and Xing Min..

and also I played volleyball for the first time in my life on thursday and Friday.. It was fun playing something new....

A combo or super arm wrestling + volleyball = a very pain fore arm...now also still can feel it

So thats about it from me this 2 weeks. See ya

1 comment:

serene said...

haha i thought someone wanted to stand up one!! =p