Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hope Of A Life

Hey guys. So time for a 2 week update



Well nothing much happened...



Had 2 tests last week on Thursday..had chem n physics test



It was ok la..got 91 for chem and 70 for physics..



Found out that the badminton court in col will only be done by the end of this month !



sadness..moving on... to results !



was really worried this time for my marks cos I tot I didn't do that well for the Jan exams



But ALL GLORY TO GOD , He helped me get all 7 a's for the papers I took in Jan.



Was most suprised with my accounts marks.



I got borderline A which was a total shock since I didn't take acc before...



anyways all Glory to God again

So had worship practice on Thursday.lt was ok although I felt blank the whole time..

must be post results thing

Also had a small start up practice for my col's easter worship

played the bongo for now ... hopefully will be playing drums next week...

Ok so thats about it from me this week

byes

Hey guys

No comments: