Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lights Go Out

Hey guys . So now is my weekly update.

Uhmm went to college on monday for CF meeting. Had to discuss the plans for next year ed. So fast ed la.. Just remembered when I first came to cf. It was a new experience. Playing the blanket games.... seeing David doing the weird dance move. It was an experience. So have to plan for the January bach. The discussion was good.
Went to have lunch with Kai, Steven, Y^2, Yui, and Jasmine who wanted to take different monorails =P...
Followed Steven back not after we had our second lunch in DU..haha.. hungry la..

anyways went out with the bishes on thursday night. It was fun catching up with most of them. Went to this mamak near Curve to chills.. Beaves (yes beaver is back, for the weekend at least) picked me up then headed to Acap's hse. his hse is really nice now. Good work with the renovations. Played PES on the PS3 for the first time man! but ok oni lo. Heskey can sprint like mad in the game.. The keeper stinks in penalty. talking about my keeper =(

and to yesterday .. the saddest of my life. kena SAMAN man. Parked at Makbul there for lunch. Bloody police saman me.. COme on la, everyday got hundreds of ppl parking there man. Why ytd you had to come. SIGH

Went out with Vinod, Sean and Jaf that night itself. Also nice catching up with them . Chilled till like 1230 arnd that time. We were talking about those really fun times we had in skool and col.

and got 1 more thing I want to say but I shall not express myself here bcos some may come , see, critise and so on... something about yesterday. I shall keep it to myself then....

alrights thats it from me... chaous...

CAMP IS IN 3 days. Can't wait.. to meet up with everyone again... woohooo

No comments: