Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LifeGame...



Hey guys so I just came back from the most awesome and impactful camp ever last saturday. First of all I want to thank God for teaching me during this camp and also letting me be in it. Also thanks to the committee ( Leon Lee, Krystal, Elise, Joshua,Rowena and keith) for organising the camp.

So I can tell anything about the camp except the last part because this whole thing comes down to that and let me tell you for those who are going, you WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED. We started meeting at 6 in church and waited for everyone to come . Boarded the bus around 7. Stopped around twice for breaks. Met Brian Aaron at one of the stop. SO coincedental..

anyways so when we reached there , we had to get our ID tags and also our stickers. We had to check in the migration centre(I'm dead serious) . We started at the age of 15 and like any 15-ers.. had to go to school. So we had to do our education and all. Find jobs, pay our expenses, get married if you want ( which I did =P)

SO each session you'll grow 5 years older... with some other 'surprises'...its a real mystery ... there were few lessons to be learn that they taught us in the camp. Which was very good. then they had talks also off and on

I can't tell you much because I made a promise not to mention the important things. But really this camp is really impactful

I Learned to be more decisive, not to be too greedy, be more aware of my surroundings and also not to be too easily deceived...

down here are some camp pics.... so yea... managed to bond with some Shah Alam youth this time around....



























































No comments: