Thursday, March 12, 2009

The whole earth Sings








pls dont mind that finger

wow what a week i had..seriously..God proved to me how funny He can be..Well this week didn start as well as I wanted it to be but its ok.. this I wont tell..
but this I will..Well on Tuesday i lost my hanndphone..I dropped it at my bus stop while waiting for my dad..all my numbers wei.. have to ask for it again.. Well onn that night..I just thank God for what has happened cos i believe everything happens for a reason.. So on the next day i had to use my money to buy my same phone again.. and i got news from my sis saying my school called up to tell me to wear decently for SPM RESULTS day.. so I was like ok.I cant call any1 cos i forgot their numbers annd got no phone..so suspense wei...God playing with me..so when I came back from college I didn allow myself to sleep. So that night i could sleep and not think about my SPM results..woke up to watch man u beat inter milan 2-0.. then slept again and woke up to go school at 7..I know..it sounds crazy.What to do..miss the school so much..Found out results onnly at 11 !!! vinod and the gang came at 8 something..so went out with them to mamak ,then 1u at 9..motha.. sit on the couch the whole time..i went to do my Maxis Sim card.. us at 1u
while they left me to play pool..so had to borrow someone's phone to call them..then we left to school..met with everyone again..they said i look thinnner and diff...more yeng ! so the school were calling up 1st those who got straight a's. they said got 12 ppl but only 11 ppl went up..geng geng..then I was pls pls be me..so our teacher came very late..even more suspense wei..scary..so then after that it was my turn to get my results...I was telling God Im ok cos everything is in Your Hands and I want to thank you for the result.I was like saying to my friends "see my chillingnness"..after I got my results I was screaming.so much for chillingness.

us praying before the results
lining up
ju ju,vivi,n nette...look at resh..he was prayin from the start of the line till he got his results
vivian's tears of joy

I got 10 A's !!!! I was the missing link !..the school said they missed out someone when they called out the names and of all ppl its me !!

Praise the Lord. Thank You for giving me good friends to study with me during the period, good health the whole time and for the markers !!

Time to party !!!!! Woohoo...(go mamak drink ice water!)
straight a's ppl


Good luck guy in everything you do..all the best..God bless!

2 comments:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

PTL!! Well Done! Keep Praising Him. =D

charmer_91 said...

haha thx thx and will do !