Friday, March 27, 2009

Thannk You !!!

well sorry for not updating about my week last weekk..really lazy but dun worry..I shall update now... well today had my undang test in some place,my driving place called SEGAMBUT... well thank God i passed ..I was quite worried something bad may happened...like the question super susah or my com cant use..but all is well..but there was this guy who took super long before we could go in.. keep looking out and took like a few minutes to answer one question !! but its ALRIGHT ,i forgive him for wasting my time.. well I needed to go college from there but the thing was I wasnt in segambut..thought I could take the lrt but there don't have..so like i was walking around the area looking for a bus stop ..Everyone said just walked straight but i ended up in some building site.so i was praying while walking. then got this guy asked me to turn left but i turned right bcos I saw a bus from the right..ITS the RIGHT way...lol..anyways I managed to ask this guy how to get to brieckfields and thank God he knew ! he was 1st saying i should follow him to get to 2 busses ,then he thought it'll be easier if i took another bus after we boarded one to go to the lrt station, then he thought again then he said he can like bring me to the MONORAIL.he asked if that is ok...the monorail will lead to a station that is just in front of my college !!so i said ok.. i wanted to give him some money but he didn take it..really thank him man..I was in titiwangsa by the way...so my college is at the other end.. managed to be back for cf..so thankful for God..and the rest is nnormal

My chem teacher lab rocks man...he talks like a robot he's like...PLEase be careful with the things...he's just hilarious la...then dropped grace at kl central...

well tomorow is my treasure hunt..most of my friends had some strategy ed and Tze lin-my partner ask me how for tomorrow..i just said just do it...its my 1st time la..so just have fun only la... well just pray for me that I wont get lost ..its enuf ed..hnaha...but seriously...okok

that's about it...see you then

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You should have asked me dude. I stay near there. haha