Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let it be ,O let it be in Your planns

Well I started college at methodiston thursday.. Its funny that I've told my teachers on wednesday that I won't be studyinng till july but few hours l8r..i decided to go college..I noe its very sudden but yea.. I really hope Im still in God's plans.this past week has been a total opposite of my last month.. bak then I was going out ..runnninng here and there,so carefree..now so freaking stress.1st was what subjects to take and 2nndly if what Im doing now is in God's plan for me this year..I've been talking to a lot of ppl l8ly..and I want to thank you ppl.you know who you are.ppl like Jasonn Kon,jasonn Lee,Hock boss ,zai liang.You guys are great.. giving great advises...its really diff in college and everythig else after skool

but dats life rite...
my friend said like once your SPM is over,there will be more and more hard decisionns to make.. You just need to pray and seek advise from other ppl..

well back to college..its really fun..I'm doing a levels and takinng maths,physics,chem and ACCOUNTS.accounts is really interesting as I'm new..Well the ppl I already know that are there are GRACE,VANESSA,TANU and SOPHIA

met some new frens like jeremy who was a cool guy..helpeed me a lot in accounts class,brian,andrew...just met him only...and another guy in accounts which i forgot the name

well all I can say now is Im gonna enjoy college my way!

2 comments:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

james,you'll definately enjoy college!!! I truly enjoyed mine. Looking back (gosh, sound so old edi)... i got no regrets. Haha... coz in every path that God lead me as I take the step of faith in every of it (scary at times), God allows me to leave a legacy. I left a legacy in primary, secondary, college (though oni 1 year), and university! It was only by His faithfulness that this can happen. Be grateful in each step you take daily. Never be afraid of going forward. Beginnings only happens when you take the first step. =D

all to say, enjoy college, treasure every moment because it build a memory lane that the old simple saying.. "I was here" ^.^

charmer_91 said...

haha thx angel.. yeai m startinng to enjoy college now...its a whole new diff experience... especially with God ... I know he's gonna do more works with me and thru me this year..