Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

8 things I'm passionate about
God
badminton
drums
getting to noe new ppl
friendship
man u !
helping others

8 things I say or I do too often
say:
bish
idiot
i kick u
hello
do:
sms
talk
look
breathe

8 things that I've read recently
newspaper
frens blog
my blog
news from the net
my physics book
chem book
my sms
man u magazine

8 songs that I could listen over and over again
rain down
free
salvation
if any1 cared
beautiful saviour
running after you
1973
Mighty to save

8 things I've learned last year
wats chem
wats physics
wats bio
learned how to help others more
God is always dere for me
how 2 answer spm questions.. lol
true frens are priceless
im thinner !!

8 person I tag is....
nick
zoe
nick wong ..hah !
rachael
su jane
debra chai
justina
any1 want to den yea la

No comments: