Friday, May 16, 2008

Best Day EVER !!!

today has been ONE of the best days i ever had... the first reason I'll Keep to myself...haha.. only some close friends noe.
anyways ... straight to main one ... I WON my badminton tournament !!!
my road to the final has been great ... we won 21-5 in the 1st round, 21-7 2nd round, and 21-8 in the semi finals
the FINAL
It was very special winning it this time..It was very diff compared to last year... we LOST the 1st set 21-18 like dat.. I suddenly had that thinking in my mind that we won't be able to win it.. but i kept thinking about a special some1 and last year's tourney(where me and vinod did the impossible).. 2nd set we won it 21-12 and the final set was 21-16.. and to top it all off..... I made the SMASH that WON it =)

ALL GLORY TO GOD FIRST OF ALL

thx 2 organisers TTDI community and SMKTTDI ..
ASHRAF for being a calm partner

thats it from me
we won RM50 by the way =P

No comments: