Friday, April 1, 2011

We We We so excited

Hey everyonel. I know I havent been posting up for some time . Have been really caught up with uni. My blog I think is going to die soon...


Well since orientation things are not too bad. Still have a lot of activities every week since. Had like Dental Cup and Charity Home Visit . Well for Dental Cup I participated in ping pong due to few reasons. Badminton had too many ppl and I didn't want to try out and also....oh wait thats the only reason. Well I played in doubles with David Gu. Made it to the Finals and won't say further..haha


Charity Home Visit was just last week. Had a fund raiser last MOnday and Tuesday for it. Sold food and drinks. We joined with Group 3 for this. It was a great time knowing everyone from other groups while preparing. Stayed back at Shaheen's place on Friday to prepare the drinks and food for the visit. It was a crazy and awesome night. After a full time of STUDIES we went to IKANO (with Sze ling, Man Yang,Daniel,Shaheen,Darren) to get for Shaheen his table lamp and then we went back to IMU cos Daniel had to go home...After that we went to buy the drinks and headed to Mid V to catch a movie. It was already like 1am at that time. Went to watch BATTLE LOS ANGELAS. Good movie... was a real good time with all of them..


The next day we died, we were so exhausted but managed to go through the whole thing without getting sick. We went to RACTAR. Its in USJ 1, Subang. Really fin to play with the kids there This week's classes were killers man. So much for us Dental Students and they said Sem 1 is easiest.DIE!!! by God's grace I will survive!


Anyways had a clinical session today. Had to paint faces to track down the veins,arteries and nerves. It was such a good time till I fell asleep while being painted. Next thing I knew Prof Khoo was in front of me wishing me Good morning -_-...stun... Thats it from me I guess..







Group 4!!

Shaheen,Man Yang,me,Sl,Teck,Audrey,Jessica

No comments: