Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mission Initiated

Hey guys and girls. So I'm finally back from the most awesomest/bestest/God filled camp ever so far. The camp has been really just great. If there is one thing to sum up camp is that we showed the true identity of NEW LIFE.

As I have said before. Just because a small group of people that came and believe in a common thing in God everything changed. Prayer works YET AGAIN.

We showed people how to pray, worship, speak in tongues, minister and how to have FUN doing it!

So this camp is so personal to me. From day one until now, God planned this so long ahead. He had the theme and idea for this camp frm the start. All the campers, visitors and committee He called by name!

Initially my idea for camp was for the next 30 years. Hock had the same thing on his mind . The only way to carry on NEW LIFE'S LEGACY was to know its history. We had PR J, PR RON,SIS GRACE, PR LAWRENCE to share with us. About 6 ppl accepted Christ while loads learned how to speak in tongues.

During the firs session when I had to chair, I was nervous man but God had trained me well to handle things like this and I can say for myself I'm impressed on how God used me that night.

Worship sessions are just the bomb. First night session already same intensity with other camp's last night's session( where its usually the best) and our last night worship session....all I can say is God brought us to a whole new level of worship. everyone jumping here and there and not just in 1 spot! There were just so many breakthroughs in camp la. I saw so many people speaking in tongues and crying out to the Lord. Walls were broken. I'm sure all the visitors and many first-timers enjoyed themselves because I certainly did.

We always prayed before every session and that really made a difference. the whole atmoshpere just got turned on!

During each session, the flow of the message was great. Pr J shared a bit of the history of New life and what he learned from that. Also taught us about being a COOL CHRISTIAN( being steady, seeing the big picture and so on. Pr Ron also shared a similar message the very next session although they didn't meet up.

Games was fun. Thank You Nevina and the whole team - Mun Hong. Elicia, Rebecca, Abigail and Poh Yi for doing such an awesome job carrying things around and making games work. My team is just awesome la. So many young ones taking up roles and although we didn't win, we had fun more importantly.

Thank you Joshua for taking care of the worship team. Being there early and going for meals late cos of the worship team and making sure everyone prays before they start.

Thanks to Xuan Yun for the booklets, name tags . You 've been such a testimony to me and see you soon bro.

Thank you also to Krystal for being the commander! You bring such positive energy to the camp. Very enlightened by you.

And also to E Von for helping me SO SO MUCH during the camp preps. and chilling me down when things started to pile up and taking over when I was in Phillipines, helping me make some decisions with everything.

BIGGEST THANK YO IS TO GOD. WITHOUT YOU ALL THESE WILL BE NOTHING. THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR SPECIAL GUEST.

Like it or not WE YOUTH ARE AT A NEW LEVEL AND GOD IS GOING TO CHANGE US FROM GLORY TO GLORY. AMEN

So with this, this doesn't just stop here. I want everyone to continue praying even if you don't know how. Ask God how to pray and He'll teach you. Read the bible to understand Him. The great work and plan from God for you has just started. It's Time

No comments: