Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our God Is Love


hello hello..


So well been a while since I last blogged. Things has been piling up lately and also partly due to my friend LAZY. Few things has happened. Finally got to do my IMU application 2 weeks back. Went for the interview the following Monday. It was ok I guess. Havent done much interview so yea. Got the letter from them today. I got admitted in! Thank God. but I may not go in yet. Will apply to other unis first. IMU ain't everything in the world plus its expen...


Went for the Leaders Retreat last Friday at Avilion Hotel, PD. Was hired as a babysitter by the church. and manit was chaotic. The kids were like screaming and running around. Those 3-5 years old are not too bad..still cute but the 8-11 yrs old..my gudness.. The kind of words that they know. You also know la..Don;t need explanation here but it was an enjoying experience nonetheless. Got to know many of the kids and their parents.


Moving on to Youth Camp ! The theme is It's time and thank the Lord I was chosen by Him to be the chairperson this year. This time around we're going to focus on leaving a story and a legacy behind for us to tell people about what has God done in our lives over our lives.
SO if any of you are interested in joining this camp please email me at jamestan48@hotmail.com or E Von at purple_angel811@hotmail.com or visit our youth site..www.youth.my


My durian..haha










Lets play Hide and sleep. You hide I sleep







ALso I finally managed to finish my shirt design. Been prolonging it for weeks. but finally its done. its just a start so yea ..more to come..




Will have a games session tomorrow with the staff of New Life . Just some crazy idea I came up with few weeks back and Pr Ron gave me the green light. Father Lord, thank You for an awesome weather tomorrow. Cloudy and cooling. Amen

No comments: