Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tweet

Hello world. I just noticed people blog less and less nowdays..since like FB and twitter are being used so much but oh well have to keep this going for memories... thinking of getting a twitter account ..haha..since everyone has it..lol peer pressure..even Pr Ron has one..haha.. Ling has been trying to persuade me to join..ah!!!!

anyways.,.. had a few outings lately.. went to Kanching Waterfall at Rawang last last saturday. about 14 of us came. Poh and Ksum went back earlier due to a meeting Ksum had to attend. but its good cos at least he came. Alex led the way since he is so pro in this type of things. yea people like Michelle, Ben, E Von, Yu Wern, my sis,Nevina, Sheng and JOsh came.. good stuffs....
\
also I have finished my Mission Video!!.ahh... iMac best! but it wasn't so good though in the end.. oh well..things to improve.....but it was a good learning experince..will upload to facebook soon...

then last week went for the children church leaders retreat. it was ok except when we had to wait for SOMEONE to arrive..haha.. had fun myself anyway..




1 comment:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

GO GET TWITTER!!!!
It is the best.... without FB! =P