Sunday, April 25, 2010

BADMINTON

hey guys. So I'm free now to blog.

Trials have finished! Not that I really cared about it or wat so ever but yea its done

Chem marks was ok.. Physics was so so and maths was horrible

Found out Jp asked us to read certain chapters on my College easter day so wasn't there to listen

and my wonderful friends didn't tell me anything so my c4 suck bad

Physics was sad cos i tot paper 5 was on thursday but it was on wed and i studied chem on tuesday nite..thats for not looking at my timetable

and it topics from Cosmology came out the most which I havent read yet during that time.

I'll just go for the big one..

anyways went out with SZE LING.... Yes SLING or SIZZLING..lol

cos monday most of my friends had acc test and I though Mr Chan and Datin wanted to have class but in the end they cancelled..sad

so like to kill time, went to Times Square with her to get her skinny jeans..

and yes of course the freaking Mr Michael is his usual self again...

was like asking for the badminton court since like God noes when and Mr Maniam asked me to ask Mr Michael, got one crap lecture from him

telling us not to bother him withh all these SMALL matters..

screw him la.he's the student head thing..he shuld listen to our complaints....idiots

anwyays heard from Jem and Ivan that we can tape the court lines 2molo!!

after so long Ms Moey has decided to let us..damm long rite

Went to play badminton on Friday with Ivan,Jem and Big A aka Anthony in Bangsar

luckily so happen that time got court...

Yesterday went to bring the cross we borrowed from church back... Jem's car broke down man..was stucked with im for like so long...the horror!!!

had worship practice on Thursday... quite funny...Uncle David said that he'll be coming late around 9 but he came much earlier..was suprised..practice was ok la

was a bit messy here and there and tried loads of things for the first 3 songs...

Thank God today it went well..simplified a lot...

Also this book the Daily Bread has been very good.

Can sense God really speaking to me everyday with all the stories and things...get it

went out to Popeyes on riday nite with Buff, Biceps, Malau, Jem, and Yeng...aka Colin, DJ, Ivan, Jem and Tze lin....

was onz la... ate and studied chem there a lot....lol...until they had to ask us to go away ...deng

So thats it from me






No comments: