Friday, January 22, 2010

Love is in The Air

hey guys. Sorry for the lack of updates. If some of you may noe, I just had my exams. The science papers were kinda tough I would say. More challenging than past year papers. Finished yesterday but my friends will finish next week because I didnt take unit 4 so yea.Each day my paper sure finish at night one. Sadness...

anyways this week was dawn prayer week. It has become a norm for the church to do this every beginning of the year. SO like I went for Tuesday, Wed and to day so far. Couldn't make it on Monday and Thursday due to long periods of exams so yea. I t was fun though. Wen breakfast with them.... Also really want to start the year with God properly... To see his plans for me this year...

So I'm free for the next week so if anyone wans to take me out, please do so..haha.. I checked out the timetable.. Very cool.. Got like 3 days which got 2 hours break staright and I fin earlier this sem due to no MORAL STUDIES which I-can-like-sell-away-my-book-instead-of-burning it...
I planned this year to play at least twice in a week ping pong or badminton... Need to slim down man...
and really my facebook homepage is filled up with people geting into relationship.. This like the Love Season la wei...haha... all the best to them then
anyways thats it form me I guess.. So so long and see you all soon..
me and nick during Dawn
X3-the derivative of x2.. which means Xceedin Xpectations XPIRED!




the Blanket game during Cf



the newbies of 1001

2 comments:

JaCeLyN said...

hey hey...hehe.. to slim down, you could try eating more fish for your diet...

charmer_91 said...

fish??? ill try !