Monday, December 29, 2008

Along A Winding Road

well went to PD last friday tillsaturday..It was fun. just chilled and had fun..its nice


us walking to the beach

Sarah


JIng ling aka Angel and amy

ah wai

hock



dun have the pic of the champion =P

ah wai driving to the beach








us after the beach waiting to buy dinner

at least we know they are not camera-shy



Mr Hock


In God we Trust





the serious Angel


the serious hock


the wandering amy and sarah





I'm not stalking her



me with my candid posing



ah Wai with his posing. THE THING


Human Torch









the night life of pd







chicken..taste great





The dark sith lordwiththeyellowlightsaber Darth Hock




satay!



pikaboo

chee peng

the girls watchin man u winnnin

the guys just sleeping




me !



ah wai n hock ownninng in MONOPOLY






me just chilling


candid posing
Wii boxinng














walking back from breakfast


Wii tennis


losing ed



still standing







buh bye

No comments: