Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time for a new chapter

3...2...1 ..BOOM !!!! Its me BDAY !! hahaha..here is my longest post ever !! enjoy..



well IT IS my bday .. so yea.. i took dis long time ago (last year) NOT recently
the Name is James.. Remember dat

pixy time

haha..i like dis pic.. dunno y ..i think its bcos it shows our REAL self !
group 3 STILL rocks..peace out !
my beloved X2..
the extended family of X2..hehe
hungry X2-ians.. funny pic
Camp Committee 2007..love dem !
this was 2005 i think
sushi with frens is always nice when u did it urself
looking at dis pic makes me happy... I dont look like this anymore !!!! ahahaha
I know 3/4 of the ppl here h8 dis pic but the minority wins this time
colin,leconte,tim,me me and eli =) I know you are gonna kill me ed but ...... you cant kill me now !! hahaha
baan,jaf,me
i like dis pic....
nick hee and me... sry la ..dis is the latest pic with you

models - me la
2 einstein..
1 einstein
3 edison










Well since this year I ain't gonna celebrate so I decided to Take pics !! in church with my frenz
(some are mixed cos most of them weren't in church) and also frm skool







I swear i wasnt posing for this
but they were
the indi gang
my fren hu gave me a lot of heartaches n especially stress.. SANOJ
but we're cool
dis is why I dun like to smile with my teeth
me,liyana,nafisah
they want me =P
see wat i mean
at least dere are still 2 who does
me and my malaycoolfunnygay-gang..
me and najmi
something is missing ...
vicky,me,lynette,vivi,acap

mCa
me and aima..haha i like dis pic also..hah
hanif(in d middle).. I'm gonna kill you
haha.. love dese ppl.. identify the odd in this pic... hint: I'm chinese (*o*)




now for the church frenz


pic 1
pic 2.. spot the difference =P
charm,zoE n mE
gracie and me
jason and me
me and zoe(I think we took 5+++ pix ed)
nick and me
me and my very x100 gud fren


zoe,charmaine,hsian
If you wanna be in the pic , just say it


time for it







see the funny thing is , we didn noe the pics were taken as you will see..I wanted to put the nice ones only but wat the heck... nothing is perfect !






shun teachin how to take a pic
see we werent prepared
still .... =(
shun was laughin cos he didn noe all this while the pics were being taken
Almost there
ah man.. zoe , you ruined it .. I guess she wanted Charm to be in it
charmaine !! Dont go now... patience
see, it all pays off (* *,)
now I ruined the pic ..sigh..like it said .. nothing is perfect



thank you guys.. You all have been a REAL BLESSING to me..



by me (^.^,)

No comments: